The British Council and the South Manila Educational Consortium (SMEC) invite you to an education forum that will provide insightful analysis on:
- Global trends and trajectory of international education;
- The Philippines as the next transnational education hub;
- The UK’s strategies and future directions on internationalisation; and
- Opportunities for international partnerships between UK and Philippine higher education institutions.
Admission to the session is free of charge. To confirm your attendance, please register at bit.ly/shapingPHed.
RSVP by 25 September 2017
Dress code: Business casual
About the speaker
The session will be led by Dr Janet Ilieva, Founder and Director of Education Insight. She is a higher education expert in education research and policy analysis, and her recent work focusses on internationalisation of countries’ education systems, analysis on global mobility and transnational education trends.
Recent research reports:
- The Shape of Global Higher Education (Volume 2), 2017
- The Shape of Global Higher Education: National Policies Framework for International Engagement, 2016
- Opportunities and Challenges in the Internationalisation of the Philippine Higher Education Sector, 2015