Covid-19 updates for test takers
Covid-19 Test Day Reminders
- While wearing face masks indoors is voluntary, we still encourage candidates to wear their facemasks inside the exam venue. Elderly, individuals with comorbidities, immunocompromised individuals, pregnant women, and unvaccinated individuals are advised to wear their face masks.
- Our venues and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the scheduled test.
- Basic precautions such as mask-wearing, hand sanitation, and social distancing are still observed during test day to ensure everyone's safety.
- While the British Council does not require you to present your vaccination card, please ensure to have them with you on your test date (original or digital copy) for possible verification by our venue partners.
Change of Valid ID:
In case you will need to use a different ID, please ensure to inform British Council at least three (3) days (72 hours) before your test.
- E-mail us at email@example.com with a copy of your new ID (jpg or pdf).
- You may also reach out to us through chat at the British Council IELTS page or call us at +63 (02) 8555 3000 extension #110 or #111 from 09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Saturday except for holidays.
- Request for change of valid ID will not be accommodated less than 3 days (72 hours) due to registration processing timeline.
Affected test takers will be contacted by our team in order to reschedule their test free-of-charge up to six months.
- All test takers may now reschedule their test free-of-charge by up to six months, with a minimum of 24 hours' notice.
- Full refunds will be given where tests have been cancelled due to the community quarantine guidelines
- Full refunds may also be given in exceptional cases such as Covid-19 illness, stay-at-home orders or equivalent.
Please complete a test date rescheduling and refund form (pdf or doc) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send a confirmation within five working days. Please note that refunds may take up to 5 weeks.
Additional Test Result Forms
To request additional copies of your IELTS Test Result Form, visit this link. Please note that an additional Test Report Form takes around 10 days to be processed.
Professional and other exams updates
The list below shows the status of our professional and other exams. Test takers should read the special test taker measures (in the expandable section below) and be fully prepared to comply.
Please do not attend your exam if:
- you are under a 14-day compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order, medical surveillance or a self-quarantine order, as specified by the Philippines government
- you have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
Re-scheduling and refunds
Please contact your exam board directly to confirm your test schedule or if you are unable to sit your test so they can manage any refunds or re-scheduling with you.
For general information on Covid-19 in respect to studying in the UK and UK qualifications please see: https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/moving-uk/coronavirus.