Making Futures: Rethinking Craft Communities, Taking on Global Challenges is a three-day conference taking place in Cebu, the Philippines from 6-8 March 2020 at the Quest Hotel. It explores contemporary craft and maker movements as change agents in societies across the globe. It is supported by British Council’s Crafting Futures global programme, the Design Center of the Philippines and the Philippine Textile Research Institute.
Registration is inclusive of the following:
- Access to all conference activities from 06-08 March 2020
- Access to networking sessions with 130 craft leaders, makers, advocates and thought leaders from Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe and the Americas
- Participation in curated workshops
- Participation in cultural tour (Registration will be available on-site; with limited slots only)
- Complimentary food and beverage (lunch and snacks only)
- Invitation to the exhibit and cocktail reception
Note: All participants are expected to attend the three-full day conference.