What is the IELTS Partnership Programme?
The IELTS Partnership Programme is the British Council’s partnership programme for schools and institutions who register students for the IELTS test with the British Council.
Through this programme we support our key partner agents in preparing their students for the IELTS test by providing a range of value-added services including preparation resources, teacher training seminars and access to promotional materials.
What benefits will you receive as a partner?
- Promote your business: Use your partner status as a badge of trust and reliability.
- Access useful resources: Give your students access to free test practice resources.
- Develop your staff: Provide training for your staff and give IELTS presentations for your students.
- Priority booking: Fast track online booking system for your students.
- Dedicated help desk: Dedicated IELTS support team.
- Website recognition: List your name and institution logo on our website.
Why partner with the British Council?
Through our achievements, we are recognised as global leaders in the field of English language teaching. For many years, we have been the first port of call for teachers and teaching associations, governments, universities and other educational institutions seeking advice or collaboration in the development of English language educational policy.
Our long standing presence in the Philippines and expertise in delivering UK qualifications globally ensure that the entire examination process is carried out professionally and to international standards.
We ensure that exams are delivered fairly and in adherence to the standards set by the examination boards and the British Council, so that the experience of candidates remains uniform across centres.
We firmly believe that examinations should be accessible to everyone. In co-operation with UK examination boards and educational institutions, we make it possible for candidates with special needs to sit various UK examinations. Our examination administrators, examiners and venue staff are trained to meet the requirements of candidates who have special needs in learning, hearing, seeing or speaking.
Contact us and to learn more on how to become an IELTS Partner agent.