The support staff will provide project and administration support to a range of Arts projects and activities (with emphasis on Connections Through Culture) to ensure that project objectives are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest level of quality and impact.
This role will also provide the support staff with professional development opportunities to work on project delivery and management, champion innovative programmes on Arts, and build their Philippine, East Asia and UK networks.
Our work in Arts
British Council Philippines’ work in arts currently focuses on cultural exchange, creative economy and responding to global challenges around inclusion and sustainability.
We connect UK's arts and culture sectors with their peers and with audiences internationally driving greater engagement with and favourability towards UK arts and culture. This includes participation in festivals, conferences and other events in the UK and the Philippines.
We develop the creative economy as a key driver of sustainable, dynamic and inclusive growth, with the UK being recognised as a global leader. Specifically, we work on:
- Championing the international creative economy
- Supporting policy, research and advocacy
- Capacity building for creative professionals and policymakers
- Supporting collaboration, for long-term impact, mutual benefit, and greater international understanding.
Arts responds to global challenges
We support the arts sector to respond to global challenges around inclusion and sustainability by capacity building and developing networks, celebrating best practice and giving people access to international showcasing platforms.
How to apply
- Application letter outlining how your profile aligns with the role
- Sample writing (news article, press release, social media post, newsletter or concept notes)