The British Council is seeking for proposals from marketing experts (individuals or companies) in the Philippines who will provide expertise and practical advice to develop and execute strategies to market new joint or dual postgraduate degree courses of ten Philippines universities in partnership with UK universities. The marketing expert shall be engaged for the design and development phase of the marketing strategies.
The prospective marketing expert will work closely with British Council to:
1. Develop branding and marketing strategies in support of Project’s goals to market the postgraduate degree courses including:
- content marketing and key messaging
- brand identity (look, voice, logo)
- design of promotional materials (including template for collaterals, video)
- marketing activities
- social media strategies
2. Provide certain level of education and training for British Council staff who will be involved in the marketing activities (if deemed necessary) and
3. Provide recommendations on sustaining customer engagement
About the programme
British Council and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) are currently implementing the Joint Development of Niche Programme through Philippine-UK Linkages (JDNP). The 2-year project which commenced in August 2016 aims to provide capacity and funding support for Philippine Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to establish international connectivity and engagement through developing Transnational Education (TNE) partnerships with HEIs in the United Kingdom. Under the Project, seventeen (17) new, niche UK-Philippines joint or dual postgraduate degrees are being prepared and are ready for offer by academic year 2018 (August/September).
It is in this light that the British Council is looking for a marketing consultant or marketing company that will assist British Council and CHED to develop branding and marketing strategies for the promotion of the Project and the postgraduate degrees which were the outputs from the Project.
Any clarification questions should be submitted via email to Lotus.Postrado@britishcouncil.org.ph no later than 17:00hrs on 22 September 2017.
Please complete Annex 1 (ITQ response) and submit it to Lotus Postrado (Lotus.Postrado@britishcouncil.org.ph) no later than 17:00hrs on 2 October 2017.