About the programme
Implemented by the Government of the Republic of the Philippines, the Justice Sector Reform Programme: Governance in Justice II (GOJUST II) contributes to inclusive and sustainable socio-economic development through improved access to justice for all in the Philippines. Specifically, it aims to develop more responsive and accountable justice services. It includes two components focusing on justice and human rights, respectively. The programme is being implemented from December 2020 to June 2025.
GOJUST II is funded by the European Union and implemented by the British Council, United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) and in joint co-financing with the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation. GOJUST II builds on and continues the work of its predecessor, GOJUST, which was implemented from April 2016 to September 2020.
GOJUST II gives due consideration to issues of gender equality and social inclusion, conflict sensitivity, human rights, as well as environmental management.
The Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Specialist will provide technical support to the programme team and partners in mainstreaming GESI in the GOJUST II programme.
Specific objectives of the role:
- Integrate GESI in the indicative log frame to ensure that the programme reflects GESI results;
- Integrate GESI in projects and activities from project identification until monitoring and evaluation;
- Integrate GESI in programme communications and visibility; and,
- Capacitate programme teams and partners in mainstreaming GESI in the programme.
What is the duration of the contract?
Estimated start date is 1 September 2022. Contracts are expected to run on an annual renewable basis, until GOJUST II completes in January 2025.
How to apply?
Applications for this request for proposal should be submitted to Henri Palma (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 27 July 2022, 11:59 p.m. (Manila time).
For the complete list of required qualifications and skills, general and specific professional experience, please download the terms of reference (ToR) below.
For questions and concerns, the main contact person for this mission shall be the following:
- For technical matters: Team Leader and Senior Adviser Christian Eldon, email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- For administrative matters: Programme Manager Henri Palma, email@example.com
The following timescales shall apply to this Procurement Process.