This workshop equips aspiring and newly appointed leaders with the necessary skills to lead and motivate teams to deliver powerful results. Focusing on the essential skills of leadership, the course provides tools and techniques to create trust, deliver through others and facilitate change in teams.
Who should attend?
Aspiring leaders or existing leaders
- Know the essential skills of effective leaders
- Enhance employee engagement in your teams
- Lead with credibility and confidence, even in times of change
- Reflect on your own strengths and areas for development as a leader
- Develop strategies to maximise team performance and deliver results
- Learn how to lead change with confidence
The Role of Leader
- Leader vs manager
- What does it take to be an effective leader?
- Engaged employees deliver results!
Creating a Climate of Trust
- What does trust feel like?
- Strategies to enhance trust
- Trust in your team
Delivering Through Others
- Creating teams that thrive
- Maximising team performance
- Articulating your vision
- Motivating your team
- The impact of change
- A model for managing change
- Executing change for success
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16