This enriching workshop develops your ability to network with anyone, anywhere and at any time! Your experienced trainer will introduce techniques and tips that will increase your confidence so that you can enjoy networking and do it more successfully. You will also learn how to build relationships with your contacts, both in the short and long term.
You will take part in discussions, interactive tasks and role plays to immediately put into practice the techniques and strategies introduced.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to gain confidence in making and developing contacts and fostering long-term relationships.
- Feel more confident in a variety of networking situations
- Connect with others better
- Be able to build a mutually beneficial network of contacts
- Learn how to build rapport in business and social situations
- Develop specific skills to enable you to make and develop new contacts
- Discover how to turn new acquaintances into long-term relationships
Introduction and Overview
- What is networking?
- Understanding your networking needs
- Examining your existing network
- Striking up a conversation
- Continuing the conversation
- Asking good questions
- Remembering people we meet
The Networking Event
- Etiquette of networking events
- Dealing with nerves
- Ending the conversation
- Connecting with your contacts
- Adding value to your contacts
- The power of social media
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16