This action-packed workshop covers techniques used in solving workplace problems, including the identification of root causes, generating and evaluating alternative solutions, and making appropriate decisions.
You will apply a variety of problem-solving tools to a case study from your workplace.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to understand how to identify problems, generate solutions and implement them successfully.
- Use a range of problem-solving tools
- Confidently solve problems
- Improve processes in your workplace
- Anticipate and identify problems
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to a problem
- Make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Problem-solving and Decision-making styles
- Identifying your style
- Working with the different styles
- The ADAPT problem solving process
- Changes, deviations and problems
- Identifying the symptoms of problems
- Identifying root causes of problems
D- Decision Making
- Generating creative solutions to a problem
- Methods of making a decision
- Identifying the best solution
- Building consensus
A- Analyse the Risk
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Project Planning Tools
- Selecting the best approach to implementation
- Communicating your decision
- Reviewing the success of a solution
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16