The British Council is a leading administrator of examinations on behalf of many leading professional associations, universities and institutes of further education. These cover a wide range of subjects and include examinations especially designed for the international market.
We organise all stages of examination administration, from registration and conducting examinations to forwarding examination papers, advising candidates of the results and presenting certificates.
You can register directly with the professional bodies to sit the following examinations in Philippines.
- Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
- Chartered Finance Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA)
- International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA)
- International Federation of Technical Analysts, Inc. (IFTA)
- Lloyds Maritime Academy
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority/ UK Legal & Administrative Process (UKLAP)
For further information about exams, registration and fees please contact:
7th Floor The Curve Tower
32nd Street corner 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City 1634 Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 8555 3000