Congratulations to the following for being selected as our Social Enterprise Journalism fellows:
MARK ANTHONY TOLDO
Calling all media practitioners interested in social enterprise!
British Council and Foundation for a Sustainable Society (FSSI) are sending two (2) media practitioners to the UK to participate in a two-day fellowship programme with Pioneer's Post and a three-day study visit to UK's leading social enterprises.
Duration of the programme: 13 - 18 November
The application for the Social Enterprise Journalism Fellowship programme is now closed.
What are the details?
WHAT: Social Enterprise Media Fellowship
WHEN: 13-November to 18-November
WHERE: United Kingdom
HOW MUCH: Expenses for the fellowship, flight, board and lodging will be paid for by British Council and FSSI
Who are eligible to apply?
- Must be working in the media industry (print, online or TV)
- Must hold a passport valid until June 2017
- Must submit any of the following as an entry to the programme: Social Enterprise Article published in print or in a web platform* (minimum 500 words) in the year 2015 to 2016 or Social Enterprise TV feature (minimum fifteen-minute duration) in the year 2015 to 2016
*Platforms should have a traffic of at least 25,000.
What is the commitment required?
- Production and publishing of at least three stories nominated by British Council and FSSI
- Cascade of the fellowship content in a half-day lecture for media partners
What is the criteria for selection?
Two entries will be selected for the programme. The basis for judging is:
Presentation of social enterprise concept and impact – 40 percent
News value – 30 percent
Style – 30 percent
How do I apply?
Download and fill out the application form found at the bottom of the page. Email the (1) application form and (2) social enterprise article/video link to email@example.com.
Important: for video entries, please send the URL of the file, do not attach this in the email.
Deadline for applications is on 12 October 2016, 11:59PM.