This highly interactive workshop helps develop skills and strategies for successful communication in the modern business environment.
Through case study scenarios, role plays, questionnaires and presentations, you will learn techniques to be more effective in your work life and communicate in a clearer and more successful manner.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of interactions with staff, colleagues and clients.
• Communicate with greater confidence with a range of different people
• Better overcome barriers to communication in your workplace
• Demonstrate active listening skills to build better relationships
• Learn strategies for communicating your message clearly
• Understand the different communication styles and learn how to adapt to others
• Explore approaches to removing communication barriers
Communicating with Impact
• Understanding the nature of communication
• Communicating a positive image
• Creating clear messages
• Understanding your communication style
• Recognising different communication styles
• Communicating effectively with others
Barriers to Communication
• Identifying common barriers
• Overcoming communication barriers
• Responding to people under pressure
• Active listening
• Being empathetic
• Clarifying information
You and your Voice
• Elements of the voice
• Volume, pace, pausing and emphasis
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16