How can your organisation do more with the available resources? Improving organisational productivity is crucial to success in today’s competitive globalised workplace.
This interactive, hands-on workshop is an essential productivity health check for any team or organisation. Through activities, discussion and practise you will gain practical tools to help increase performance and enhance employee engagement.
Who should attend?
Managers, office managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Know how to design a productivity improvement plan
- Lead your team more confidently through a process of change
- Preserve productivity gains
• Understand how to measure organisational or team productivity
• Discover techniques to help you get the best from your team
• Learn techniques to overcome resistance to change
Introduction and Overview
- What is productivity?
- Why does productivity matter?
- What helps and hinders productivity?
- How productive is your organisation?
- Establish a baseline
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- What is your mission and vision?
- Setting aligned goals
- Anticipating potential challenges
- Has your team got the skills needed?
- Improving performance
- Creating a productivity plan
- Are you a change agent?
- Building trust
- The benefit of failure
- How do we keep up momentum?
- Evaluating success
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16