This compelling workshop will demonstrate the profound impact of storytelling on others and the uses and benefits of storytelling in the corporate environment. You will learn about different types of stories and how you can match your strategic purpose to a specific storytelling technique.
A good story deserves a good story teller. You will practise how to structure and deliver your story to communicate your main message clearly and with impact.
All participants will prepare and tell stories and receive feedback on their strengths and areas for development as a storyteller.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to communicate their messages in the corporate environment more effectively and inspire and influence people while doing so.
- Influence team and culture and enhance employee engagement
- Inspire and motivate others
- Highlight, emphasise and promote key messages and best practices
- Identify a suitable story type to match your purpose
- Structure and deliver an effective business story
- Identify your storytelling strengths and areas to continue developing
Everyone LoveS a Good Story
- Why stories matter
- Video story
- Fabulous fables
Making Sense of Our Business World
- The power of story
- A strategic business story
The structure of good stories
- Storytelling techniques
- What story will you tell?
- Voice for atmosphere
- Body language and facial expressions
- Pacing of speech and the story
- Criteria for feedback
- Story Time!
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16