We continue to cooperate with local authorities for everyone’s safety as the Covid-19 situation is rapidly evolving. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time. Our test services are currently limited to the following:
Test services services during the enhanced community quarantine
Test date transfers and refunds
- Download our specially modified transfer and refund form below
- You may request for a transfer to another test date or for a refund of your IELTS test fee. No administrative fees will be applied
- To make a request, you need to complete the test date transfer and refund form and e-mail it to email@example.com
- In completing the form, select ‘Other’ and indicate ‘Covid-19’ in the Grounds for Application section. It is not mandatory to provide a supporting document
- You will receive an email from our Exams Officer regarding the status of your request within five working days from the date of request. However, we will be able to process your refund check when office resumes upon directives from the Philippine government.
Enquiry on results
- If you did not receive the score you expected, you can apply for your test to be re-marked. Please go to this link for procedures in applying for an Enquiry on Results (EOR)
Enquiries on results take 2 to 21 days to complete. However, if there is a change in your scores, we will be able to issue your new IELTS Test Report Form and process your refund check when office resumes upon directives from the Philippine government.
Additional Test Report Form
- You may request additional copies of your IELTS Test Report Form to be sent to a recognising organisation. Please go to this link for procedures in requesting additional copies
- We will be able to send an electronic copy of your TRF if the recognising organisation is subscribed to our online results service
- We will be able to send hard copies of your TRF when office resumes upon directives from the Philippine government.