Consultancy Service for Philippines - TNE Links Programme
Clarification of questions: 24 February 2017
Deadline of Submission: 10 March 2017
Final Decision to Award: 24 March 2017
Start of Contract: 1 April 2017
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
British Council is looking for an expert in the higher education sector (specifically on internationalisation of higher education and transnational education) who will provide technical advice/assistance to British Council and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) on Programme directions, priorities and strategies.
The project is Joint Development of Niche Programme through Philippine-UK Linkages, a two-year collaboration with CHED that aims to provide capacity and funding support for Philippine HEIs to establish international partnerships with UK HEIs.
The consultant must possess the following:
- Expertise on UK internationalisation and transnational education
- Experience on internationalisation and TNE in ASEAN
- Minimum of seven to ten years of experience in relevant UK HE sectoral agency
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the HE sector in UK and ASEAN;
- Familiarity with the higher education context in the Philippines, preferably with in-depth knowledge on TNE in the Philippines;
- Proven experience in research, with published output/s; and
- Availability and willingness to travel in the Philippines when needed, depending on project schedules.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete Annex 1 (ITQ response) and submit it to Lotus Postrado (Lotus.Postrado@britishcouncil.org.ph) no later than 17:00 hrs on 6 March 2017