Choose from more test dates and get your results even quicker
Everyone loves choice. We have made it easier and more convenient for you to take your IELTS test. You can now take your test on a computer.
With computer-delivered testing, you can take your IELTS test, Academic or General Training, and you simply type your answers.
What you get when you take IELTS on a computer:
- more test dates to choose from
- more venues to choose from
- more flexibility
- your results will be available really quick in 5-7 days.
How does computer-delivered IELTS work?
If you choose computer-delivered IELTS, you will take the Listening, Reading and Writing sections on a computer. The Speaking test will remain face to face with a certified IELTS Examiner, as we believe it is the most effective way of assessing your speaking skills.
All other aspects of the test are exactly the same, whether it is taken on paper or on computer, including:
- Question types
- Speaking test delivery
- Test Report Form
- Results Verification
How do you register for a computer-delivered IELTS test?
If you choose computer-delivered IELTS, you would need to do the following steps to register:
1. Choose your test date and test venue. You can find the list of computer-delivered IELTS test dates here.
2. Prepare the scanned copy with a .jpeg format less than 1MB of any one of the following valid IDs: SSS/GSIS ID, Unified Multi-purpose ID, PRC License, and/or passport. Please make sure that the ID you would use is valid up until five days after your preferred test date. You will be required to present the original copy of the same ID you used during registration on your speaking and written test days.
3. Test fee of Php10,270. You may pay via online using VISA/Mastercard credit card or debit card. You may also pay offine through bank deposit to our BDO account. Account details are found here. If you would pay via offline option, you need to prepare a scanned copy of the deposit slip. The scanned copy should be a PDF format less than 3MB.
4. Once all requirements are ready, you may start your registration by clicking this link. You will receive an email confirmation after a successful registration.
Please note: if you have any special requirements, you will need to take paper based IELTS, which caters to all test takers regardless of requirements.