Take the IELTS test with the British Council and get the help you need
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be focused on achieving the result you need to get where you want to go.
That’s why when you book IELTS with the British Council, we ensure your booking process is as easy as possible, while also providing you with the support you need on your way to test day.
Access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council
- Free access to ‘IELTS Ready Premium’: including 40 practice tests across the four skills: Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening.
- Free practice tests: Access free practice tests online at takeielts.org/prepare or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and General Training.
- More choice: Take the test on paper or on a computer at a test centre. You can also take IELTS Academic remotely with IELTS Online.
- Prepare on the go: We have a range of free innovative apps available to help you improve your English skills even when you are on the move.
- Expert support: From videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test.
- Easy booking: You can either book online or visit the British Council office.
- Convenient dates and locations: We have 17 locations nationwide. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you want to take your test.
- Extra Test Report Forms: We can forward copies of the IELTS results or the IELTS Test Result Form (TRF) to recognising institutions and organisations following submission of a request form and the payment of the applicable courier fee. The courier fees are Php1,400 for international address and Php250 for local embassies. We can also send your results via electronic sending free-of-charge to recognising institutions and organisations in our list every 15th and end of every month. You may contact us to confirm deadline dates and if organisation is part of our list.
- Carefully selected venues: All of our 850 official British Council IELTS test centres have the modern facilities you’d expect and are well-located.
- Professional, friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.
- Convenient payment options: online or bank transfer.
- Access to British Council Learning Hub and resources: Through the Learning Hub, we aim to provide high-quality and reliable services for test takers to achieve their best possible scores in the IELTS