The project advocates for more inclusive and gender-sensitive forest management by sparking exciting collaborations and knowledge-exchange between forest dependent craft communities and trusted intermediaries - designers, researchers, social entrepreneurs, leaders and the academe.
What are the Woven Networks Scoping Grants?
The four-month grant is for proponents to conduct scoping and research activities within Forest Foundation's focal landscapes:
- Sierra Madre (Region II, Region III and some areas in Region IV-A)
- Palawan (Region IV-B)
- Samar and Leyte (Region VIII)
- Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental (Region X)
In order to:
- identify relevant craft communities that rely on forest products
- understand their challenges and ambitions
- meet new partners and collaborators within the Philippines and United Kingdom
- conduct related research and propose ways forward.